Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome 2010

First of all Wish you all a happy new year 2010, filled with joy, success and everything you are looking for :)

Its more than 2 months since I wrote my last blog. And now its again time to write. In these two months I really didn't get time to write and by saying really I mean it :) Weekdays were busy in work and weekends in timepass. In weekends we played cards, watched new movies on internet, went out in the city centre and spent time there. We also watched Roadies 7.0. All these things made me busy.

But now I have got time to do things in my way, because I don't go out, I don't go to office, I don't play cards with friends.... because I am sick, I am having Chicken pox. So sad na.. yes its sad. Its like I am in a cage. But advantage is I am getting time for myself. To do the things I wanted to do and example is writing this post :)

I remember all my new year celebrations since I got my first job after graduation.... Each of the celebration was kind of different. 2005 - I was in Mumbai at my uncle's place, we had little party there. 2006 - I was in Bangalore and went in a social NGV get together. 2007 - I was in Denmark and had party there. 2008 - I don't remember it... what did I do? And 2009 - I was inside my house with chickenpox :)

But anyway each of these years were good and gave me lot of memories, lot of new friends and memorable moments with them. I am sure its the similar case with all of us. Lets welcome 2010 :)


No comments: