Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Incident.....

Two days back, I was coming to office... and I was not sure about where I have to get down from bus. I was with few ITCians....so I was not worried also.

Then at one point, bus stopped and one of the person with me thought that it is the stop, so he asked me to get down. I got down and he was going to get down, immediately somebody said that this is not the correct stop. And the stop where we want to go is one stop ahead. But the doors of bus were closed, so couldn't help. And then I had to walk to the office, which was around 0.5kms.. But anywas morning exercise is good for health. (We should always find out something good in every mistake. There is saying .. 'Bhagwan jo bhi karta hain achhe ke liye karata hain'). And from that time I will never forget the right bus stop as well....

No comments: