Thursday, July 23, 2009

Funny Friend

After reading my blogs(if you read it:)), you may think that how I get all such friends and not anybody else...and maybe I am funny too:)

In ITC Infotech office Bangalore, there is a bike parking area for disabled people. Its a small area, where around 10 bikes could be parked. They have put a board on entrance saying "For Differently Abled". So ideally any normal person should understand that this area is for special people.

One day I saw my friend X parking his bike in that parking area. And here is our conversation -
Me - Hey X, can't you read that?(kya be, padh nahi sakata kya?)
X - What?(kya)
Me - See whats written there...(vaha pe kya likha hain dekh!)
X - what is there?(kya hain vaha)

Then I read it for him.

Me - Its written that this parking is for disabled people.(abe likha hain na ki disabled logon ke liye hain ye)
X - oh...thats fine... They will come to know that my brain doesn't work and thats the reason I can't understand whats written there :) (oh..thik hain.. fir vo samaz jayenge ki mera dimag kam nahi karata :))

No comments: