Friday, December 05, 2008

My Manager Incident 1

From long time I was thinking about whether to write or not about him, as its not good to write something bad about some one. But its more funny than bad about my manager's behaviour and yesterday his behaviour was the key reason for my blog posting here...
My manager, he looks very innocent. And I feel that he has this habit of forgeting... Some days back I told him that I am from Pune. And I think everybody in my team(around 6-7 people) know about the native places of the other team members. I think atleast the manager should know these details about team members.

Around two months back, when I came back from my native, I had a chat with my manager saying "Hi...how are you..". Then he replied saying, "Hey Shashi, When did you come back from Bengal?". I was kind of surprised and I told him that I am from Pune...then he said.. oh...ok...

Now Yesterday again after coming from my native, I gave him some Bakarwadis which I brought from Pune. He replied to that, "Oh, you brought it from Bihar?". Now its too much...I don't know next time he might say that I am from Pakistan... :)

3 comments:

Suraj Chattar said...

Good one...

Pratul said...

Sahi re. Manager tuzya sarkhach milalay tula.

Anonymous said...

are you talking about the one i think you are talking about!!! :o)
:o) .this is realy funny -- shweta