Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lazy Guy!!!

One of my good friend with whom I stayed for some years. We were in same college. He is kind of lazy guy. When he was doing project coding for academic project, he used to ask his project mates to type and he will tell what to type.

This happened when we were staying in Bangalore. We had a maid for washing clothes and house cleaning work. Everyday she used to come and whatever clothes are there for washing she used to wash. One day there weren't any clothes. So she asked my friend for clothes for washing. He said, "Ok.", went inside his room and took all the clothes kept over there(should be around 5 pairs of pant shirt atleast) and gave it to maid. I am sure she was tired washing all those clothes and she would have thought that why did I ask for the clothes.

After that day she never asked him for clothes..... Hats off to my friend!!!

1 comment:

Pratul said...

Dummya ch asel, dusra kon?