Friday, March 09, 2007

One event in Hostel.....yes, this happened with us!!!!

This has happened, when I was in my final year of B.E. Myself and Mayuresh were staying in Room no 103 of E block in COEP hostel.

One night the rector came for checking, and they came in our room......and this is the conversation between us -
Rector - So who all are living here?
Me - we two.
Rector - ok...room is maintained quite ok...But where is dust-bin.. Don't you know that the
dust-bin should be there in every room
Mayuresh - Sir, I was not aware of this, we will bring it tomorrow......
Rector - ok...give me your Identity cards, tomorrow show me the new dust-bin and take back the identity cards.....
Me - fine sir...

The next day we took the dust-bin from my friends room, the only problem was, their names were written on the dust-bin. We thought we will just show other side of dust-bin and take the I-cards and come back. So as per the planning we went to rector's house.

We were just standing at his door, with that dust-bin in hand....
Me - Sir, we bought new dust-bin, now can you please give the I-cards back.
Rector(to his wife) - aga, sketch-pen de jara, mi yachavar naav takato ( Hey, give the
sketch-pen please, I will write down names on this dust-bin).

And he went inside.
Suddenly we were in big surprise.....now what to do?
And at that point, one brilliant idea came into Mayuresh's mind.. Thanks god, the idea was really good.....
He gave me that dust-bin and asked me to go......So I left the place and returned to room.

Rector came with sketch-pen and saw Mayuresh standing alone......
Rector - Where is your friend?
Mayuresh - Sir, he got a call from some friend and he went to meet him ...
Rector - And dust-bin?
Mayuresh - oh...he went in hurry, so he forgot to give it to me.
Rector - What is this? Now come after sometime with dust-bin, and then I will give the I-cards.
Mayuresh - ok.. sir...

Then Mayuresh came to room, where I was waiting for him... Then he told me whole conversation with Rector.....Then we went to market, brught new dust-bin.. showed it to rector and got the I-cards back....

Really, Its very funny moment in my life....I never thought that such can happen with me....:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ...keep writing Shashikaaaaaaant..

let your emotions overflow ..:D :D

संतोष.. said...

Good One ... Unbelivable too For COEP Hostel..

अनुप उनवणे said...

Great Man......

When I wan in F-104, we were living with 6 friends and for that year the rectors never visited our block.

Our room was a complete mess....
with everything lying here and there..everywhere.....[:D]

Rupali said...

I can't beleive asahi zhala.... Kavishvar mam was real nice then. :)